Happy Monday y’all! I can’t believe it’s almost Thanksgiving already! I hope everyone has a great start to their week and hopefully having some relaxing time off! I thought I would share my philosophy to flawless skin- I will share more in depth in future posts. Here are my keys to beautiful skin at any age:
- A proper, nutritious diet rich in essential vitamins and minerals and fatty acids (A paleolithic diet is ideal); appropriate water intake (you should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces of H2O per day and eating at least 6 servings of water based vegetables) You can read my post on nutrition and your skin here.
- Limiting sugar intake (Advanced Glycation End Products found in the skin can create premature aging! Read more on this on Friday!)
- Limiting sun exposure and wearing effective sunscreen
- Regular, monthly facials with intermittent peels
- Using products that are appropriate for your skin type, and staying consistent with it! (preferably recommended by a professional and not purchased with an unlicensed vendor)